TWO DAYS CLASSROOM BOOTCAMP IN ANGOLA
ABOUT THIS PMP COURSE
If you are taking this course, you probably have some professional exposure to the duties of a project manager, or you may be considering embarking on a career in professional project management. Your ability as a project manager to demonstrate best practices in project management-both on the job and through professional certification is becoming the standard to compete in today’s fast-paced and highly technical workplace. In this course, you will apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to successfully manage projects.
PMP signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations, and experts worldwide.
The Project Management Role Delineation states that candidates for the PMP certification:
- Perform their duties under general supervision and are responsible for all aspects of the project for the life of the project
- Lead and direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget, and scope
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and experience to appropriately apply a methodology to projects that have reasonably well-defined requirements and deliverables
Project managers who have proven skills and experience can find exciting, high-visibility opportunities in a wide range of fields. This course is specially designed to provide you with the proven, practical body of project management knowledge and skills that you need to demonstrate project management mastery on the job. Additionally, this course can be a significant part of your preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam.
Its a fast pace course covering all the topics of Project Management with Practical examples and case studies. Attendees will be asked to work on case studies during the training and also instructor will cover all the tips and tricks involved in clearing the Project Management Professional examination at the very first attempt. Our experienced instructors have trained and certified more than 1000+ professionals from their training and are well known in the industry for their industry as well as teaching experience.
KNOW YOUR INSTRUCTOR
12 years’ hands on experience in Innovation, Strategy and Projects encompassing Software and Systems Development, Projects Management, Computer Forensics and Security, IT Infrastructure and ITSM management
Multi-faceted Senior Manager leading resident and virtual teams to on time / on budget completion of mission critical Projects and business initiatives. Skilled in full life cycle projects management from initial development of project scope through management of customer and vendor relationships, to successful project completion. Dynamic leader who effectively coordinates, motivates, and directs complex, multicultural and multinational teams and multi-functional complex projects.
ICT Expert, certified PMP and registered member number:1210986. Having more than 12+ years of Teaching as well as Industry experience and has been rated consistently top rating among our all the Instructors by our attendees.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN AND DO AT THE WORKSHOP
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to successfully manage projects. They will:
- Get started with project management fundamentals / Learn why project get failed
- Identify organizational influences and project life cycle / Improvement in Project/task management skill
- Work with project management processes / Understand complete project life cycle
- Initiate a project.
- Plan a project / Plan for project time management / Plan project budget, quality, and communications / Plan for risk, procurements, and stakeholder management.
- Execute a project.
- Manage project work, scope, schedules, and cost / Control a project.
- Close a project.
- Learn best practice in the world to manage project
- Complete understanding to manage a big project in PMP and Agile way
- After this training, you will able to manage your client, team, and uncertainty in the project
- Learn how to use the PMBOK® Guide to prepare for the examination.
- Get guidelines on filling up the PMP® Application form
- Tips and Tricks to clear the PMP exam
- Downloadable workbooks, PDF-guides and study material
- 35 Contact hour certificate
- Certificate of Participation from PreparationInfo
- Complimentary Online Short Courses on “PMP” and “PMP Certification”
- The complimentary online course of PMP for 1 year
- 35 PDU’s after completing the online course – For Exam Application
- PMP Mock Test Practice Paper (Solved with Explanation – 500+ Questions)
- 24×7 Doubt Clearing via email from our subject matter expert till you clear your PMP Examination
- Complimentary access to upcoming webinars on PMP by us.
Other Complimentary Online Short Courses on:
- Introduction to Product Management
- Introduction to Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam
- PMP: How to Apply for PMP?
- How to Prepare PMP® Exam in 10 Days
- How To Pass PMP On Your First Try
What attendees think of our training program
How was their overall experience
We come highly recommended
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to have:
- (“3-year degree and 7500 hours of Project Management Experience”) OR (“4-year degree and 4500 hours of Project Management Experience”)
- 35 Contact hours certificate mandatory for the PMP examination application
A laptop is desirable and strongly recommended to have but not mandatory. The laptop should have Microsoft Excel installed in it (Any version above 2007 will work). There are no other requirements – software or otherwise.
2 Full days (8 hours each day including 1 hour of Lunch Break and 15-15 minutes 2 Tea and Snacks Break)
Training mode will be Classroom.
All Case studies, detailed presentations in classroom, Individual and group exercises will be conducted in Classroom.
Online Self Study Complimentary course access will be provided and we recommend our participants to complete that online complimentary course first before attending the actual classroom training for better able to understand the concepts covered during the class.
35 Contact hour Certificate mandatory for PMP Exam application. (Valid for 1 year)
Complimentary Certificate of Participation: Issued after the classroom training with 100% attendance.
PreparationInfo is one of the best World’s Leading Certification Training Provider in various on demand courses in multiple domains. We partner with companies and individuals to address their unique needs, providing training and coaching that helps working professionals as well as undergraduates achieve their career goals.
Company Profile of PreparationInfo
What our existing customers says about us and our Services:
Training in Other Location
You may Join or Refer your network in these locations
Get FREE Consultation
Contact us to arrange a call back for free consultation on how our workshops can be of benefit to you and your organisation