What is Digital Marketing:
In simple definition, Digital marketing is an umbrella term for the marketing of products or services using digital technologies. Online marketing is by far the most important segment of digital marketing. As traditional channels like TV and radio become less and less valuable, online marketing continues to take up bigger and bigger segments of companies’ marketing budgets, with millions of businesses marketing exclusively via the Internet.
What Is the Purpose of Digital Marketing?
Like any form of marketing, the purpose of digital marketing is to promote and sell a product or service. More specifically, the purpose of digital marketing is to connect a business or organization with its target audience via digital channels.
There are currently over 3.3 billion Internet users worldwide, with this number increasing every day. Technological device ownership continues to increase as well, with 92% of U.S. adults owning at least a cellphone.
- The goal of digital marketing is to utilize these numerous devices, often via the Internet, to connect segments of users with relevant businesses. Marketers will use a variety of methods to target and reach out to users in order to grab their attention and begin the process of selling to them.
The Digital Conversion Funnel:
In order for us to dig into the various digital marketing channels themselves, we first need to understand the overall process in which they fit.
Digital marketing is typically built around acquiring and funneling users through a “sales” or “conversion” process often referred to as a “funnel.” The basic Digital Conversion Funnel looks like this:
1. Acquire 2. Convert 3. Retain
Leads are acquired, converted to customers, and then retained for additional transactions.
Acquisition: Common Channels For Acquiring Traffic
There are currently 7 primary channels used to acquire traffic:
|| Search Engine Optimization || Paid Advertising || Social Media Marketing || Email Marketing || Content Marketing || Influencer Marketing ||
Conversion: Turning Traffic Into Customers
Once you’ve brought visitors to your website via the various acquisition channels we just covered, it’s time to “convert” them to customers. The word “conversion” refers to a visitor taking a specific action upon reaching your website. It’s the goal set for that visitor and the metric by which success is measured.
In some cases, the intended action is a purchase. In this case, visitors are “converting” by purchasing a product and the number of “conversions” is identical to the number of sales. But conversions are not limited to sales.
Website owners and marketers will attempt to maximize the number of visitors who act or “convert” in the above ways through a process called conversion rate optimization.
Retention: Retargeting Existing Customers
The final step in our digital marketing journey is customer retention. Existing customers are 5x more likely to buy from a business than new prospects, and repeat customers spend 67% more on average than new customers.
Advanced Digital Marketing Classroom Training by PreparationInfo:
Digital Marketing is the backbone of any company for business marketing and promotions. According to McKinley, 90% of all marketing roles require some digital marketing experience or analytical abilities. Digital marketing is likely to create 1+ million jobs by 2020 and there is a huge shortage of specialized professionals.
Whether you’re looking for a new career in digital marketing or just wish to add digital to your existing skillset, our course will prepare you to become a complete digital marketer and make you industry ready on as soon as training completes.
In Just 4 Days, You can become a Certified Digital Marketing Specialist. Our Advanced Digital Marketing Training, offered by industry experts, provides all the necessary guidelines for seasoned and blossoming professionals to effectively master the required skills. All the latest tools and case studies under each phase of Digital Marketing Conversion Funnel is being covered in this training program.
Snapshot of the 4-day Advanced Digital Marketing Classroom Training program:
- Training Duration: 4 Consecutive Friday and Saturday (Weekend batch – 9 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Training Location: Hotel Novotel Riyadh Al Anoud (Venue can be changed by our support team depending upon the availability of meeting rooms)
- Course Agenda: Click here to download the day wise course agenda
- Instructor Profile: Please visit the above link which has detailed instructor profile or ask our support team
- A complimentary online course of Complete Digital Marketing, access for 1 year
- 24×7 Doubt Clearing via email from our subject matter expert for 1 year
- Certificate of Participation and Excellence from PreparationInfo
- Certificate of Participation: Issued after the classroom training with 100% attendance
- Certificate of Excellence: Issued after the participant submits the assignment and successfully gets a satisfactory grade in the assignment/live project by our instructor
- Complementary any 1 online course from Marketing Domain from our website (depending on customers interest) with certificates.
- Lunch and Snacks are included in the 5-star hotel venue for whole 4 days Training
Note: Per Batch only 10 seats are allowed and we reserve seats based on first come first serve basis.
Company Profile of PreparationInfo
What our existing customers says about us and our Services: