FOUR DAYS CLASSROOM BOOTCAMP IN DUBAI
ABOUT THIS COURSE
What is Digital Marketing:
In simple definition, Digital marketing is an umbrella term for the marketing of products or services using digital technologies. Online marketing is by far the most important segment of digital marketing. As traditional channels like TV and radio become less and less valuable, online marketing continues to take up bigger and bigger segments of companies’ marketing budgets, with millions of businesses marketing exclusively via the Internet.
What Is the Purpose of Digital Marketing?
Like any form of marketing, the purpose of digital marketing is to promote and sell a product or service. More specifically, the purpose of digital marketing is to connect a business or organization with its target audience via digital channels.
There are currently over 3.3 billion Internet users worldwide, with this number increasing every day. Technological device ownership continues to increase as well, with 92% of U.S. adults owning at least a cellphone.
- The goal of digital marketing is to utilize these numerous devices, often via the Internet, to connect segments of users with relevant businesses. Marketers will use a variety of methods to target and reach out to users in order to grab their attention and begin the process of selling to them.
The Digital Conversion Funnel:
In order for us to dig into the various digital marketing channels themselves, we first need to understand the overall process in which they fit.
Digital marketing is typically built around acquiring and funneling users through a “sales” or “conversion” process often referred to as a “funnel.” The basic Digital Conversion Funnel looks like this:
Leads are acquired, converted to customers, and then retained for additional transactions.
Acquisition: Common Channels For Acquiring Traffic
There are currently 7 primary channels used to acquire traffic:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Paid Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
Conversion: Turning Traffic Into Customers
Once you’ve brought visitors to your website via the various acquisition channels we just covered, it’s time to “convert” them to customers. The word “conversion” refers to a visitor taking a specific action upon reaching your website. It’s the goal set for that visitor and the metric by which success is measured.
In some cases, the intended action is a purchase. In this case, visitors are “converting” by purchasing a product and the number of “conversions” is identical to the number of sales. But conversions are not limited to sales.
Website owners and marketers will attempt to maximize the number of visitors who act or “convert” in the above ways through a process called conversion rate optimization.
Retention: Retargeting Existing Customers
The final step in our digital marketing journey is customer retention. Existing customers are 5x more likely to buy from a business than new prospects, and repeat customers spend 67% more on average than new customers.
Advanced Digital Marketing by PreparationInfo:
Digital Marketing is the backbone of any company for business marketing and promotions. According to McKinley, 90% of all marketing roles require some digital marketing experience or analytical abilities. Digital marketing is likely to create 1+ million jobs by 2020 and there is a huge shortage of specialized professionals.
Whether you’re looking for a new career in digital marketing or just wish to add digital to your existing skillset, our course will prepare you to become a complete digital marketer and make you industry ready on as soon as training completes.
In Just 4 Days, You can become a Certified Digital Marketing Specialist. Our Advanced Digital Marketing Training, offered by industry experts, provides all the necessary guidelines for seasoned and blossoming professionals to effectively master the required skills. All the latest tools and case studies under each phase of Digital Marketing Conversion Funnel is being covered in this training program.
Check out more details below:
KNOW YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Having more than 17 years of experience in marketing and sales across multiple verticals that include Pharmaceutical, Retail, FMCG, Automotive, and Fintech.
Have worked in large organizations managing multiple stakeholders (Internal and External) and have also led cross-cultural teams. He has a proven track record in turning around and growing brands and businesses and have been responsible for a full P/L.
Have the richest exposure in Digital Marketing domain and has been rated consistently top rating among our all the Instructors by our attendees.
He will be specially flying to Riyadh to deliver this Bootcamp.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN AND DO AT THE WORKSHOP
Our course will prepare you for the most sought-after certification exams such as OMCA (OMCP), Facebook Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Twitter Marketing etc.
Our course will prepare you for the most sought-after certification exams such as OMCA (OMCP), Facebook Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Twitter Marketing.
- Use content to connect to consumers online
- Track customers from the first interaction and throughout the entire buyer’s journey – Measurable results
- Optimize for conversion – Improved conversion rates
- Connect with mobile customers – Flexible and Personalization with customers
- Realize higher ROI and revenue – Reach larger audiences
- Analyze and adapt easily – Low barrier to entry
- Become more competitive – Easy to optimize
In the training, we will cover real life case studies where you will get chance to discuss about Digital Marketing strategies which different companies have adopted to get the success
Digital marketing is likely to create 1+ million jobs within next 2 years and there is huge shortage of specialized professionals
You can work as Digital Marketing Manager, SEO Manager, SEM Specialist and Digital Sales Executive, Social Media , Email Marketing, Web Analytics etc, work as a Freelancer or support your own business.
- A complimentary online course of Complete Digital Marketing, access for 1 year
- 24×7 Doubt Clearing via email from our subject matter expert for 1 year
- Complimentary lifetime access to our Premium upcoming and previous Webinars and study materials
- Complimentary lifetime access to our upcoming live online training of Digital Marketing
- Certificate of Participation and Excellence from PreparationInfo
- Certificate of Participation: Issued after the classroom training with 100% attendance
- Certificate of Excellence: Issued after the participant submits the assignment and successfully gets a satisfactory grade in the assignment/live project by our instructor
- Complementary any 1 online course from Marketing Domain from our website (depending upon customers interest) with certificates.
- Assured Customer Satisfaction – Review our video Testimonials
- Training delivered by Highly Experienced and Certified Instructor
- Interactive Live Online Training with Recordings available to review in future
- Refreshment Training (Attend any future batch without extra fee)
What attendees think of our training program
How was their overall experience
We come highly recommended
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
There are no pre-requisites or eligibility criteria set for this course. Anyone who is in Marketing domain or wants to understand the strategies, tricks and hacks for digital marketing strategies can join this Advanced Digital Marketing Training Bootcamp.
We even recommend MBA’s (Fresh Graduates also to get benefit from this training since its designed for working professionals and we focus on case study approach and real live project hence it is useful for them also in their career.
A laptop is desirable and strongly recommended to have but not mandatory. The laptop should have Microsoft Excel installed in it (Any version above 2007 will work). There are no other requirements – software or otherwise.
4 Full days (8 hours each day including 1 hour of Lunch Break and 15-15 minutes 2 Tea and Snacks Break)
Training mode will be Classroom.
All Case studies, detailed presentations in classroom, Individual and group exercises will be conducted in Classroom.
Online Self Study Complimentary course access will be provided and we recommend our participants to complete that online complimentary course first before attending the actual classroom training for better able to understand the concepts covered during the class.
There will be 2 Certificates Issued by PreparationInfo:
- Certificate of Participation: Issued after the classroom training with 100% attendance
- Certificate of Excellence: Issued after the participant submits the assignment and successfully gets a satisfactory grade in the assignment by our instructor. (Issued only on Request basis)
Certificate Validity: 2 Years
To Renew the Certificate: Customers have to submit an assignment on Advanced Digital Marketing and our instructors will audit and renew the certificate for 2 years or you can attend our training again to get a fresh certificate.
PreparationInfo is one of the best World’s Leading Certification Training Provider in various on demand courses in multiple domains. We partner with companies and individuals to address their unique needs, providing training and coaching that helps working professionals as well as undergraduates achieve their career goals.
Company Profile of PreparationInfo
What our existing customers says about us and our Services:
TRAINING IN OTHER LOCATION
You may Join or Refer your network in these locations
Get FREE Consultation
Contact us to arrange a call back for free consultation on how our workshops can be of benefit to you and your organisation