Speed-Prep: Advanced Financial Data Modeling – 3 Days Classroom Training
This specially designed 3 days Speed-Prep Advanced Financial Data Modeling Training on Financial-Modeling is designed for working professionals from Intermediate and Advanced level and hence its not basic introductory course however its a fast pace course covering all the topics of Financial-Modeling with Practical examples and case studies in 3 full days time.
Students will be asked to work on real time project and they have to implement all the best practices and leanings of the class in that dummy project which will be allocated to them to work on. Real time practical helps them to get confidence on actually doing and building a real financial model instead of just getting theoretical knowledge of the concepts.
They will be using Excel as a tool to prepare an actual working financial model along with instructor where instructor will not only make them understand the topics but also get them involved in actual implementation of those concepts by building a model by themselves.
Note: If you are not aware about the basics of Financial-Modeling then don’t worry. We do provide a complementary online complete financial-modeling course which will cover all the basic to intermediate level of understanding of the Financial-Modeling concepts. Students are recommended to complete the online course before attending our classroom training for better understanding of the topics.
Complementary Online Course on “Financial-Modeling – Build a complete DCF valuation model” worth USD 249.
- Overview of Fully Integrated Model
- Model Design and Structure
- Historical Financial Statement Modeling
- Calculating growth drivers
- Building assumptions and forecasting
- Building the Asset and depreciation
- Building Debt & Interest schedule
- Building Cash flow statement
- Building interest on excess cash and cash revolver
- Circular References – Issues and uses
- Building ratios for analysis
- Updating integrated model for valuation analysis – Various valuation techniques and scenario analysis
- Introduction and context in Advanced functions for modeling
- Case: Selecting the relevant revenue
- Case: Portfolio analysis
- Case: Creating flexible models for scenarios.
- Case: Flexible model generation.
- Introduction to Macros & Advanced Application Building in Excel
- Designing application to gather user data
- Understanding VBA and debugging
- Understanding the relevant language constructs
- Example: Write your First Macro
- Errors in VBA
- Step into VBA
- Writing VBA codes
- Advanced Financial Applications
- Random number generation
- Breaking circular loops
- Monte Carlo simulation
Event Duration: 3 Full Days
Event Timing: 9 AM to 5:00 PM
Download Complete Course Agenda – Click here
Steps to Validate Certificate from PreparationInfo: Click here
To view all events: Click here
|What do customers think of PreparationInfo Training program?||The Overall experience of customers with PreparationInfo?|
View More Testimonials on YouTube – Click here
- Lectures 41
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 16 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 167
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Senior Account Manager at Microsoft
It was a wonderful training experience. Thank You Guys.