Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course
What will you learn from the Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course?
- Creating and manipulating the survey data points
- Importing the points to Civil 3D and then making surface by utilizing them
- Complete understanding of the various differences between the Civil 3D surfaces
- Developing road cross-section by utilizing the Civil 3D
- Utilizing the calculation and profile of super-elevation
- Doing a cut and fill calculations with the help of the Civil 3D software
- Computing great amount of pavement materials that are needed for particular highway projects
Major Requirements for the Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course
- The students should install the AutoDesk Civil 3D 2016 software. If you have an older version, then it will also work
- Access to the materials surveying points files in any of the format, such as excel, notepad, etc.
- Understanding about the course perquisite surveying concepts like horizontal & vertical curves, stationing, and quantity take off method
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course Details
If you become successful in completing this course, then we can guarantee that you will attain capability use Civil 3D software brilliantly for performing basic calculations. This course mainly targets beginners and tell you all the things, ranging from the basic to the advanced level.
Capability of Civil 3D
When we talk about the past times, the engineers have to do the hectic job of earth work calculations by their hand that takes a great amount of time and effort. Additionally, there are chances of human errors in these types of tasks. However, the things become different with the Civil 3D through which you can perform this kind of calculations without much effort in a short span of time. Along with that, you can print neat reports with the help of Civil 3D that you can present easily in front of the main people in your organization.
Which things will be covered in this exciting course?
The course will be focused on the following things:
- Developing points and surfaces
- Creating surface profiles and sample lines
- Adjustment of surfaces
- Doing calculations like pavement layers quantity estimation and earth work
- Complete understanding of the different methods and concepts involved in “Take off Criteria”.
After completing this course successfully, you will get the important knowledge about the AutoDesk Civil 3D. Every part of the course is explained in an easier language. You will get all the needed resources for knowing about this software. So, what are you waiting for guys? Register for this course now
Who is the target audience for Six Sigma Yellow Belt course?
- Engineering students who want to expand their knowledge about this software
- Civil engineers looking for a boost in their career
- Lectures 37
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 48 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 55
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self