What can you learn from this “Data Science A to Z: The Complete Course” program?
- How to perform each step in a complex Data Science project in a superior way
- Making basic tableau visualizations
- Doing data mining in the Tableau
- Know how to implement the Chi-Squared statistical test
- Implementation of basic Least Squares method for creating the linear regressions
- Charging R-Squared for all kinds of models
- Making a Simple Linear Regression
- Making a Multiple Linear Regression
- Setting up Dummy Variables
- Interpretation of the coefficients in an MLR
- Reading out the output of statistical software for creating models
- Utilizing the Forward Selection, Backward Elimination, and Bidirectional Elimination methods for creating statistical models
- Developing a Logical Regression
- Active understanding of a Logistic Regression
- Working effectively with False Positives and False Negatives. You will be able to know the difference between them efficiently
- Reading out a Confusion Matrix
- Making a Robust Geodemographic Segmentation Model in an appropriate manner
- Converting the independent variables for modeling work
- Interpreting new independent variables for efficient modeling work
- Checking out the multicollinearity by utilizing the correlation matrix
- Complete understanding of the intuition of multicollinearity
- Implementing the Cumulative Accuracy Profile for assessing the models
- Developing the CAP curve that is used in the Excel
- Utilizing the training and check out data for building robust models
- Concluding insights from the curve of the CAP
- Complete knowledge regarding the Odds Ratio
- Get a chance to know how the model deterioration looks like in reality
- Implementing the three levels of model maintenance required for prevention of model deterioration
- Installing and navigating the SQL Server
- Installing and navigating the Microsoft Visual Studio Shell
- Cleaning out the data and checking out all the anomalies
- Utilizing the SQL Server Integration Services for uploading the data to a database
- Developing the Conditional Splits in the SQL Server Integration Services
- Dealing with the errors related to the Text Qualifier in the Raw data
- Making scripts used in the SQL
- Implementation of the SQL of the data science projects
- Presenting the projects of data science for the stakeholders
- We only need individuals who want to become successful
- All the software that will be used in this program are either free or comes with a demo version. So, you don’t need to buy anything extra.
Data Science A to Z: The Complete Course Details
It is a top-class program for the people who want to achieve unbelievable success in their life. This program doesn’t have those boring classes that include the same kind of content. This course uses a different approach to teaching about the data science.
This program will allow you to experience all the problems that a data scientist has to go through on day to day basis. Some of those issues are corrupt data, irregularities, and anomalies.
You will get a full description of the journey of data science.
After completing this Data Science A to Z: The Complete Course, you will be able to know about the following things:
How to clean out and making data ready for the analysis.
Procedures for carrying out the basic visualization of the data
Ways for modeling and curve-fit your data
To conclude, you will also learn how to present your research to attract the audience.
In addition, this course has many practical exercises through which you can deal with the real world much easier. There are homework exercises that can allow you to upgrade your knowledge and increase your confidence. Moreover, you will be able to learn about the real life data science that will help you while working in a company.
With the help of this program, you can develop a great understanding of below-mentioned tools:
The pre-planned pathways are included in this course through which you can blend the sections of the program according to your preferences and need.
If you want to full course and looking to set an incredible career in data science, then this program is suitable for you.
However, the final decision is all yours about career. But if you want to make it incredible, then join this course and begin learning now!
Who can utilize the power of this Data Science A to Z: The Complete Course?
- Individuals who are looking to raise the level of their data mining skills
- Individuals who have a greater passion for data science
- A Person who is looking for ways to make their statistical modeling skills better
- Anybody who is seeking options for making their data preparation skills better
- All the individuals who want to increase the professional level of their data science presentation skills.
- In simple words, we can say that it is a very useful course for your career.