PRINCE2 Foundation Training
What will you learn from this PRINCE2 Foundation Training course?
- Understand the techniques and knowledge needed for becoming a PRINCE2 Certified Professional.
- Getting a wonderful preparation material for clearing the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Exam
- There are no specific needs for signing up for this course and pass the PRINCE2 Foundation Examination.
PRINCE2 Foundation Training Course Details
In a controlled environment, the PRINCE2 Foundation can be defined as a methodology that is utilized in the projects for making the management skills better. It is the basic level of the PRINCE2 certification that brush up the skills required for managing the projects in an efficient way.
In addition to explaining the advantages of the PRINCE2 methodologies, the course also features the ideal way for passing the PRINCE2 Foundation exam. It will prepare the students to pass the PRINCE2 Foundation Examination. After passing the Foundation Exam, you will be eligible to take part in the PRINCE2 Practitioner certification.
You shouldn’t wait more and take your career to the highest level by enrolling in this course and becoming a PRINCE2 Foundation certified professional.
Who is the targeted audience for PRINCE2 Foundation Training?
All the professionals who want to pass the PRINCE2 Foundation exam and boost their career.
PRINCE2 Foundation Training Exam
This level aims to measure whether a candidate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2. To this end they need to show they understand the principles and terminology of the method, specifically, candidates must be able to:
- Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven principles, the seven themes and the seven processes.
- State which management products are input to, and output from the seven processes.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
PRINCE2 Foundation Examination Format
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per paper
- 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) – 50%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
To know more about our Live Virtual Training on Project Management Training: Click here
- Lectures 62
- Quizzes 71
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self