Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
The PMP certification is managed by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) and reflects the PMI’s project management processes as published in the PMBOK® Guide. Since 1984, the PMP certification has been one of the most sought-after project management credentials available.
The average salary of a PMP certified manager is 16% higher than individuals without the PMP certification.
The PMP certification is a globally recognized credential, and individuals are encouraged to remain active via PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCRs). Only individuals who maintain active PMP credentials may refer to themselves as Project Management Professionals. Individuals do not need to be a member of PMI to earn a PMP credential.
This specially designed 8 days Instructor-led Live Online Training on PMP (Project Management Professional) Exam Preparation is designed for working professionals who want to become PMP certified from PMI, USA. Its a detailed course covering all the topics of PMP following PMBOK 6th edition standard with Practical examples and case studies.
Students will be asked to work on the real-time projects during the training and also instructor will cover all the tips and tricks involved in clearing the PMP examination at the very first attempt. Our experienced instructors have trained and certified more than 10000+ PMP professionals all over the world from their training and are well known in the industry for their teaching experience.
What will you get from the training:
- You will get access to all the material that is needed for passing the PMI PMP certification exam.
- Get 35 exam contact hour certificates by a PMI Registered Education Provider.
- Your confidence will boost up and allow you to discuss the 6th edition of the PMBOK guide efficiently.
- Explaining all the processes of project management
- Discussion about all the knowledge areas of the project management
- Check out the project management’s charts, theories, and formulas.
- Calculation of the float for project networks with complex diagrams
- Comparing and figuring out the theories, knowledge areas, processes, practices, and theories.
- Support your learning tasks with a range of useful games
- Learn at your own pace whenever and wherever you want, even if you work full-time
- 1000+ PMP® practice questions help you prepare for the certification exam
- Sample PMP Certification exam – so you’re exam-ready ahead of the big day
- PMP Examination Application Assistance by Instructor during the training
Eligibility criteria for PMP exam:
The tough part of satisfying PMP eligibility requirements is project management experience.
If you have a bachelor’s degree, you must have at least three years( 4,500 Hours) of project experience or if you have a secondary degree, you must have at least five years(7,500 Hours) of project experience to sit for the PMP certification exam.
35 contact hours of formal project management education(Satisfy by any PMP Training institute)
Note: If you are not aware of the basics of PM principles then don’t worry. We do provide a complimentary online complete Project Management course which will cover all the basic to intermediate level of understanding of the Project Management concepts. Students are recommended to complete the online course before attending our Instructor-Led training for a better understanding of the topics.
*PMP Examination cost is not included in the training fee.
Learn the project management processes from PMBOK 6th and 7th Edition.
- Module 1- Introduction
- Module 2- Create a high-performance Team
- Module 3-Start the work
- Module 4- Do the work
- Module 5- keep the Team on Track
- Module 6- Keep the Business environment in Mind
PROJECT INITIATION, PLANNING, EXECUTION, MONITORING & CONTROL, CLOSING.
- Introduction to PMP® Course Certification
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Process Group View
- Professional and social responsibility
- Recap of entire PMP syllabus
- Discussion on Tips, Tricks and best practices for PMP exam prep
Event Duration: 8 Days (8 Consecutive Sundays- 4 hours per day)
Event Timing: 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM EST Time Zone (Click here to view timing in your time zone)
Time Zones: EST, CST, PST, MST, USA Time ( This training is especially for the participants who wants to join the training in these time zones)
Download Complete Course Agenda – Click here
PMI R.E.P ID is 2314
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
To view all events: Click here
|What do customers think of PreparationInfo Training program?||The Overall experience of customers with PreparationInfo?|
View More Testimonials on YouTube – Click here