Lean Management Course
What will you learn from Certified Lean Management Course?
- Techniques for increasing profit and reducing costs on the basis of a method that is really effective.
- Your employability will be increased after getting the Lean Management Certificate course
- Implementing the seven tools of quality
- Implementing the 5S methodology for modifying the workplace
- Utilizing the Quality Function Deployment for redesigning your products as well as services
- Creating Value Stream Maps that is the starting step for eliminating inefficiency in the processes
- Identification and mitigating the different forms of inefficiencies or waste
- Making a transition from the push production to the pull production
- Performing research on the basis of the Six Sigma DMAIC methodology
- Developing Pareto charts in Excel for identification of key problems that affecting the performance of your company
- Brainstorming the processes with the Ishikawa tool and Fishbone
- Implementing the Poke Yoke principles for eliminating the mistakes performed by the customers and workers
- Applying the SMED principle for boosting the changes in the production process
- Calculation of the cycle time and takes time for mitigating the bottlenecks and improving the speed of the process
- Applying the Andon principle for identifying the process problems instantly
- Applying the production or Heijunka leveling principle for responding faster to the demands of the customers
- Minimizing the lead time of all the processes so that the client’s demands can be satisfied in a quicker way
- Setting up the basic or normal experiments as a part of the Six Sigma DMAIC
- There is no need for any kind of previous experience to enroll in this course.
Certified Lean Management Course Details
In this course, you will learn about the techniques on how to implement the Lean Management for making any company stand out from the others when it comes to reduction in cost. The principles implemented in both services and manufacturing-oriented companies.
Master the Application of Lean Principles for boosting efficiency
- Implementing 5S and lean visuals in a professional manner
- Applying the seven tools of quality and drawing the value stream map
- Mitigating the bottlenecks and optimization of the cycle times
- Utilizing the Excel for creating the Pareto charts
- Drawing and using the QFD House of Quality
- Moving your processes from push to pull production
- Applying a Just-in-time production system
- Implementing the production or Heijunka leveling
- Identification and mitigating the seven types of waste
- Implementing Poka Yoke and single minute exchange of dies
- Developing different flow charts and implementing Jidoka principle
Enrolling in this course will give you an access to an internationally proven valued methodology in your hands
Lean Management or Lean Manufacturing can be defined as a unique method of working and thinking that has attained success in lots of Fortune 500 organizations. It is a proven way to reduce the cost in an effective manner. The demand for the Lean professionals has reached new heights in the past decades that can be seen in the job vacancy websites nowadays.
Our staff has created this course so that our students can access them easily. We have utilized the power of live digital writing and drawing that will give you a feeling that the instructor is sitting next to you and giving you private coaching.
Certified Lean Management Course Content
At the start of the course, we will explain what exactly Lean and Six Sigma are and how they are related to each other. We will tell you about the method for applying a responsive and efficient pull production system that will allow you to learn how the different non-value added activities can be identified and mitigate in your company. It will reduce the costs in a sustainable manner. We will discuss important techniques, such as Poka Yoke, 5S, Quality Function Deployment, Value Stream Mapping, Andon, Heijunka, and Jidoka.
After completing the course, you will attain all the important skills of the Lean Management. Take a look at the internet to check out the number of job vacancies that demand lean knowledge as a prerequisite. It is a unique type of course created and taught by instructors who have years of working experience in the Dutch universities. These instructors have a useful teaching style through which the students can learn about the content easily.
Who is the targeted audience for Certified Lean Management course?
- Inspiring general managers who are looking to gain complete knowledge about the lean management and want to increase their employability
- Students who are studying the business
- Engineers, plant managers, IT professionals, quality auditors, marketing professionals, MBA holder, operations managers, medical administrators and quality auditors
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 36 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 89
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self