Finance, Accounting, Modeling and Valuation – Basic Introductory Course
What will you get from this exclusive “Introduction to finance, accounting, modeling and valuation” course?
- A complete understanding of the bookkeeping records
- Skills to create an income tax statement
- Ability to develop a balance sheet
- A brief information about the principle of double entry and the accounting equation
- Will be able to understand the differences between the cash and income
- Go through the financial reports in an easier manner
- Skills for performing the vertical and horizontal analysis effectively
- Determine the profitability, liquidity, solvency and growth ratios
- Check out the performance of the company on the basis of the figures mentioned in the annual report
What are the basic requirements of the “Introduction to finance, accounting, modeling and valuation” program?
You only require a pen and a notebook
There is no requirement or assumption of any kind of prior accounting knowledge
Moreover, you don’t have to pay for or buy anything extra as all the things are included in this program.
- There is no doubt that the accounting is one of the most efficient skills need for getting success in a Finance career.
- This program will let you understand to figure out whether a business is profitable or not.
- It will give you a complete overview about the size of an organization.
- The program will teach you how to utilize the past orders for choosing the actions in the current scenarios and modify the future.
- All you need to do is understand the program in an active manner.
This “Introduction to finance, accounting, modeling and valuation” program is the perfect choice if you want to become one of the following:
- An Accountant
- A Chief Financial Officer
- A Financial Analyst
- An Auditor
- A Chief Executive Officer
- A Business Consultant
- An Investment Banker
- A Financial Controller
- An Equity Research Analyst
- An Investor
- An Entrepreneur
- A Financial Manager
Additionally, it is a perfect program for the people who are running a business and looking to make it successful. You just simply have to understand the Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis to reach to that position.
However, the real question is how you can do it with a very less time and no previous knowledge?
It is very important that you should not miss any important part of the puzzle?
Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis
Here, you will get the complete training about this field. It is one of the best Finance programs that include all the material you required. Our course will begin from the bottom and then gradually develop a sensible base that will help you throughout your life.
Now, we will tell you why our program is different from the other accounting courses available on the internet?
- High-quality video
You will only get HD videos and animations that clearly teach you about the accounting in a wonderful manner. It is not like the boring lectures that you find in other online courses as we aim to improve your skills in an appropriate way.
- Knowledgeable Instructor
The instructor of this accounting course has a rich experience of working in the big four accounting + Master in Finance.
- Financial Statement Analysis
You will get a clear understanding about how to use the past orders for predicting the future of the business.
- Extensive Case Studies
This part of the program will assist you to confirm all the things about learning in an efficient way.
- Awesome Customer Support
We always remain ready to help our clients with all the issues. All you need to do is simply email us your query if you feel problems with any content of the program. We will reply within next 24 hours.
- Dynamic Course
We understand how important your time is and that’s why we don’t want to waste even a single moment. In order to do so, the instructor uses the appropriate speed during the course.
- Bonus Gifts
You get two valuable bonus gifts from our team upon the completion of half and full program.
Why is accounting very important?
As we all know, the accounting is all about money? If you become able to understand how the money is coming and going out from an organization, then you will become a master in accounting.
Check out the major reasons on why you should buy this “Introduction to finance, accounting, modeling and valuation” program and understand accounting:
A Wonderful Career
Having a great understanding of the accounting will help you in shaping up your career in a range of fields.
If you are already working, then having a complete knowledge about the accounting will help in getting promoted towards a bigger position. Even, if you are working in the Mick Jagger Studied Accounting corporations.
The skills of accounting will remain forever with you and offer you a full security towards the job. This way, you don’t have to fear about getting unemployed due to your excellent accounting skills.
Who is our targeted audience?
- Accounting students
- Aspiring Accountants, Financial Analysts, Financial Controllers, and Business Owners
- Moreover, this course is suitable for all the individuals who are looking to understand the finances of the company
- Lectures 41
- Quizzes 17
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self