Gamification: Psychology of Motivation
What will you learn from this Gamification: Motivation Psychology course?
- Complete understanding of the psychology of the human behavior
- Techniques for increasing motivation of your customers, users, staff, students and even yourself
- Developing an engagement plan for creating modification in a community.
- The students should have a creative and open mind
- You should be capable to invest your precious time in the student discussions
- The individuals should have access to a community where you can test your ideas
Gamification: Motivation Psychology Course Details
This Art of Engagement & The Psychology of Motivation course will tell you about the human beings and how they can encourage for doing things that they do. It is a unique type of course that is not only inspired by the science experiments and textbooks, but based on the first-hand and personal experience. You will be able to gain experience in managing the teams, teaching the children and designing applications after completing this course.
The curriculum of this course is designed in such a way that you can learn them easily over several weeks. All the videos will you some interesting details and studies so that you can learn and discuss it with the tutor as well as the fellow students. We encourage all our students to bring their personal engagement challenges so an engagement plan can be built up together in an incredible manner.
No matter, you are a parent, manager or even a teacher, the psychology for motivating the people always remain same. After finishing the course, you will become capable of building a wonderful engagement plan that can result in changing the community. The encourage plan is not the only thing that you will learn from this course as you will also attain the ability for reproducing it in the future that you want for producing a change in the community.
Who is the target audience for “Gamification: Motivation Psychology” course?
- Team Leaders & Managers
- User experienced designers
- Lectures 33
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 48 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 54
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self