What will you learn from this Master Course in Tableau 10 for Business course?
- You will learn about the technique to use the “Master the Latest Tableau software in a real business environment
- Please check out the course description to know about all the technical skills that will teach in the Tableau 10 Business
- All the students should have a copy of the Tableau desktop on their computer. It doesn’t matter, whether it is a trial or a full license. All the concepts of V9 to V10 about the Tableau will be covered in this course.
- Other than that, you don’t need anything because all the data is included in the course.
Master Course in Tableau 10 for Business Course Details
Are you completely beginner when it comes to Tableau or just wants a way to fill out knowledge gaps? If yes, then this course is created for the people like you.
It is an incredible course that is created to cater both needs. You will become technically fluent while using tableau with the help of real open source data. Without any doubt, the tableau is one of a perfect data visualization software available in the market. It is a brilliant course that is created by the professional instructor who has experience of over five years in Tableau. We have divided this course into three different stages. Each of them is created to offer a strong foundation in Tableau without any need to give any knowledge gaps.
You should start from the stage one if you only have a basic knowledge or a complete beginner. However, the individuals having some experience in Tableau should start from the second stage. But, we still suggest you start from the stage one.
If you want to know about all the skills that you will learn in this course, then read the complete list of technical things written at the end of this description box.
Amazing Master Course in Tableau 10 for Business course
Instructor has been using Tableau for the last five years and knows all the concepts and details about it. He has watched it start from the bottom drag & drop tool that turn into a purely powerful visualization software owned by a private organization to an IPO. All the things that you will learn in this course are used by him in daily life for different types of clients across the world. All the technical experience and knowledge of this course came from working in a real environment. You will get a chance to know about the practical things that the real instructor can’t tell you. Instructor uses a different technique for their students so that they can learn all the things easily. He uses video call and years of experience to tell their students about all the important things. If you want to know more about his academic and professional background, then please check his bio.
This extensive Master Course in Tableau 10 for Business course is divided into three different categories that we have explained in detail below:
Stage One- The Apprentice
This course will tell you about the absolute fundamentals of the Tableau and you will learn all the basics and ways data is manipulated by the Tableau. We can guarantee that the students who have some knowledge will learn something from this stage.
Stage Two- The Master
The main aim of this stage is to increase your data visualization skills and allow you to learn about the method to leverage your data. Here, the students will learn completely about the tableau here.
Stage Three- The Hero
This stage will combine the skills learned to the test and learning advanced techniques completely through an interactive workbook, including three linked dashboards. In addition, you will attain advanced dashboards skills that bring together all your knowledge.
We have added many bonus lectures that will enhance the student’s skills after completion of the course. It will consist of new chart types like Waterfall chart that can’t be done by checking “show me” tab in the tableau.
Check out the complete list of technical skills where you learn Dashboard Functionality:
- Actions (Highlight, Filter, and URL)
- Navigation between the different dashboards through actions
- Parameters: Switching between the different measures
- Parameters: The Fundamentals
- Parameters: As a global filter
- Dashboard Design: Making it look good
- Dashboard Design: Making it functioning well
- Reviewing and Publishing
- How to select between storyboards vs. dashboards
- We will tell you about the advanced Chart Types that include Text Tables, Heat Maps, Waterfall Chart, Highlight Tables, Symbol Maps, Tree Maps, Box-Whisker, Area Charts, Bubbles, Histogram, Word Cloud, Control Charts, Side by Side Bars, Duel Axis Charts, and much more.
- We will tell you about the Tableau essentials that consist of Connecting to Data, Dashboards & Stories, Bins & Distribution, How efficient data look like, Table Calculations, Trend Line, Filters, Grouping & Sets, Calculated Fields, Hierarchies, Custom Colors, Custom Shapes, Packaging Workbooks, and much more.
Some of the notable features such as web data connectors and Tableau Server are not covered in this course because we believe they don’t hold much importance.
Who is the target audience for Master Course in Tableau 10 for Business course?
- Individuals who have complete new to this existing knowledge
- All the students who want to know all the Tableau in a single course
- Individuals who want to utilize tableau in a real business environment.