Control Infrastructure and Manufacturing Planning
What will you learn from this Manufacturing Planning and Control course?
- After completing this course, we will teach you the techniques for improving, managing, and regulate different characteristics of a successful control infrastructure and manufacturing planning.
- You will attain knowledge that is required for creating an accurate demand management scheme, including the main components like evaluating customer demand, forecasting, balancing supply & demand and converting orders into delivery.
- You will complete understanding about the importance of sales and operations planning that consist the internal role played by your business plan in linking your strategic objectives to productivity.
- You will attain the capability for designing and overseeing an accurate master production schedule through which you can make the ideal utilization of the manufacturing resources.
- You will be able to figure out the major material requirements about planning, such as buffering concepts, lead time offsetting and determination of ideal quantities of manufacturing orders.
- You will get a complete understanding about the techniques for implementing the principles of capacity management and planning for determining the needs of capacity. This way, you will be able to match the capacity with the input/output control and materials scheduling.
- You will attain the capability for designing an effective distribution planning structure so that you can achieve accurate practices for the integrating the supply chain inventory data and distribution with the complete approach to the company’s manufacturing planning and control.
- In this course, we will tell you about the best method for developing and implementing a production activity control system through which lead times, inventories and WIP can be reduced. It ensures the accurate execution of the material plans and caters all the objectives of your customer service.
- You will become capable to specify the duties of a single worker or a group and implement various methods in job design. In addition, you will be able to set the time standards for all the jobs by utilizing different work measurement techniques.
Manufacturing Planning and Control Course Requirements
- There is no need for any previous knowledge for enrolling in this course.
- The students should access to the computer and internet.
Manufacturing Planning and Control Course Description
Are you looking to create a manufacturing business strategy that can surpass your competitors? You might not be aware of the fact that an effective streamlining of your organization’s approach to both plannings as well as control plays an important role in increasing efficiency, reducing costs, and staying ahead of the competitors. If you want to succeed in today’s fast-moving industry, it is very important that you should fulfill the demands of the customers regularly.
It is a wonderful course that is based on the comprehensive and hands-on operational experience of the instructor. It will teach you the accurate practices and basic characteristics about the production management that include essential concepts, such as capacity & distribution management, resource & materials planning, demand & production control, and some important inventory strategies.
In this Manufacturing Planning and Control course, you will get a chance to learn some of the best ways for aligning the manufacturing function of your company with the complete business plan. You will capable to discover the technique for designing and developing the effective planning and control framework through which value creation will be maximized in different areas, such as sales & operations, production activity control, master production scheduling and demand times.
After completing this course, the business owners and manufacturing professionals will attain the necessary practical skills through which your personal performance and overall proficiency of the organization’s manufacturing operations will be improved. You will get the knowledge, analysis, and advanced practices that can help your business to stay ahead in the present day supply chain industry. In addition, it will also show you the techniques for staying consistent and meet the requirements of the customers. You will learn the exact way to meeting the important obligations to have better accuracy and greater speed than the competitors.
Who is the target audience for Manufacturing Planning and Control Course?
- It is ideal for the students of manufacturing operations, manufacturing professionals and manufacturing management systems who are looking for some basic and advanced information about the control systems, supply chain integration, manufacturing planning, and execution.
- Lectures 84
- Quizzes 13
- Duration 48 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 37
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Its a nice course for a professional like me.