This specially designed 4 days Digital Marketing Training or bootcamp on Digital Marketing is designed for working professionals and hence its not basic introductory course however its a fast pace course covering all the topics of Digital Marketing with Practical examples and case studies.
Students will be asked to work on real time project and they have to implement all the best practices and leanings of the class in that dummy website which will be allocated to them to work on. Real time practical helps them to get confidence on actually doing these things instead of just getting theoretical knowledge of the concepts. They will be also provided with some amount to run for their paid campaign so that they can actually see how paid campaign works in Google, Facebook and LinkedIn (On special request in Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest as well).
Note: If you are not aware about the basics of Digital Marketing then don’t worry. We do provide a complementary online complete digital marketing course which will cover all the basic to intermediate level of understanding of the Digital Marketing concepts. Students are recommended to complete the online course before attending our classroom training for better understanding of the topics.
Complementary Online Course on Complete Digital Marketing worth USD 249.
- Day 1: Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Day 1: Working Dynamics of Google Analytics
- Day 1: Google Analytics
- Day 2: Search Engine Optimization
- Day 2: On Page Optimization
- Day 2: Off Page Optimization
- Day 2: SEO Webmaster Tool
- Day 3: Search Engine Marketing
- Day 3: Ad Networks
- Day 3: Search Campaigns
- Day 3: Digital Display Campaigning
- Day 3: Tracking and Measuring ROI of Online Advertising
- Day 4: Social Media Marketing
- Day 4: Facebook Marketing
- Day 4: LinkedIn Marketing
- Day 4: Twitter, Instagram etc Marketing
- Day 4: Email Marketing and Going Mobile
Apart from above, Marketing Automation and Lead Management will also be covered in this boot-camp.
Event Duration: 4 Full Days
Event Timing: 9 AM to 5:30 PM
Download Complete Course Agenda – Click here
Steps to Validate Certificate from PreparationInfo: Click here
To view all events: Click here
|What do customers think of PreparationInfo Training program?||The Overall experience of customers with PreparationInfo?|