AutoCad Civil 3D – Introductory Course
What will you learn from this AutoCad Civil 3D for Beginners course?
- Making and manipulating the survey data points
- Importing points to civil 3D and making surface through them
- Complete understanding of the basic differences between Civil 3D Surfaces
- Developing road cross-section by utilizing Civil 3D
- Utilization of super-elevation profile and calculation
- Performing cut and fill calculation by utilizing the power of Civil 3D Software
- Calculating volume of the pavement materials that are needed for particular highway project
- The students should have to install AutoDesk Civil 3D 2016 software. The older version will also work well.
- You should have access to the surveying point files in any of the available formats, such as an excel file, notepad, etc.
- Access to the surveying concepts, like horizontal, vertical curves, stationing and quantity takeoff criteria will be useful.
AutoCad Civil 3D for Beginners Program Details
In this course, you will get a complete teaching about the main concepts, functions, and tools of AutoDesk Civil 3D. This course perfectly suits the people who are new to the Civil 3D.
What expectation you can have from this course?
You will become capable to undergo the basic calculations by utilization the Civil 3D software after finishing this course. The main focus of the course is the starters. In simple words, we can say that it is a perfect method to start from the bottom and then start to learn about the advanced courses.
Real power of Civil 3D
The engineers had to do all the earth work calculations themselves in the past times that demand lots of time and effort. In addition, there are chances of human errors. This type of calculations can be performed easily within some minutes by using Civil 3D. Along with that, the printable and neat reports are produced by this software. It can be presented in front of the main people in your organization in an attractive manner.
What are the major things covered in this exciting AutoCad Civil 3D for Beginners course?
The following Civil 3D skills are targeted by this course:
- Developing points and surfaces
- Modifying the surfaces easily
- Techniques for making sample lies and surface profile
- Methods to perform calculations, like earth work
- Ways to perform, like Pavement Layers Quantity Estimation
- Complete understanding about the various ways and concepts about the Take Off Criteria
After enrolling in this course, you will get adequate information about the AutoDesk Civil 3D. It is an easy to follow a course that comes with all the resources required in this course. So, what you guys are waiting for! Enroll in this program now
Who is the target audience for AutoCad Civil 3D for Beginners course?
- All the engineering students can enroll in this course
- Civil engineering students who want to learn about AutoCad Civil 3D
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 72 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 45
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self