What will you learn from this Agile Principles and Mindset course?
- Techniques to explore the Agile based on the software development
- Become capable to develop understanding about how Agile based software development is unique from the others
- Apply approach based on the Agile project management in the company’s software management projects
- Create deep understanding about the context where Agile can work in a better way
- Develop understanding regarding the ways roles get modified in Agile
- Just a basic understanding about the project management is enough for signing up this course
Agile Principles and Mindset Course Details
Over the past some years, the volatility in the business environment of the company has increased and that’s why the processes of software development should have adequate responsiveness that should allow the business agility instead of just becoming a bottleneck. In order to tackle the problem, there is a need for instant adoption of the processes based on the Agile so that the development groups should respond well to the requirements of the company.
This course will not only give an introduction to the Agile development, but also offer you a brief information about what really is Agile and how you can utilize it? In addition, we will tell you about how the things can modify in a company when we move tangible.
This Agile Principles and Mindset course will cover the things that are mentioned below:
- Why should you use Agile?
- What is the real definition of Agile?
- What is the accurate time to use Agile?
- Which is the best way to utilize Agile?
- Which things can be done with the Agile?
It is a unique type of course that will give you a chance to earn four Scrum Alliance Category B SEUs and 4 PMI- Category A PDUs
We hope you have a wonderful learning with this course!!!
Who is the target audience for Agile Principles and Mindset course?
- Individuals who are seeking for some formal certification in Scrum or Agile
- The course is perfect for the professionals who want to explore the Agile based on the software development methods that are perfect for the project environment.
- Lectures 32
- Quizzes 6
- Duration 48 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 88
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self