PRINCE2 Practitioner Training
What will you learn from this PRINCE2 Practitioner Training course?
- Demonstration of an efficient understanding about the complete knowledge and techniques by a PRINCE2 Practitioner.
- Achieving an efficient preparation level for passing a PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam easily.
- The students should be a PMP Credential Holder or PRINCE2 Foundation Certified to be qualified for the PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam.
PRINCE2 Practitioner Training Course Details
In simple words, the PRINCE2 Foundation can be defined as a methodology that can be utilized in a controlled environment for improving the skills of project management. The PRINCE2 Practitioners are certified professionals who have all the skills that are needed for handling and managing the risks in an efficient manner. This wonderful course will not tell you about the advantages of the PRINCE2 methodologies, but also feature the perfect method for achieving the PRINCE2 Practitioner Examination. It is an extensive course that will make the students prepared to pass the PRINCE2 Practitioner Examination.
You should enroll in this course now and make your first step towards becoming a PRINCE2 Practitioner certified professional.
How to be a certified PRINCE2 Practitioner?
In order to become a certified PRINCE2 Practitioner, you should go through the content of the course and then practice the quizzes and case studies that are given at the end of every chapter. It will test your understanding in a better way. You can also watch the video again if you are stuck somewhere and then check out the PRINCE2 manual for making your understanding strong. In addition, we will also facilitate by us during the PRINCE2 Practitioner certification exam. The exam is administered by the Peoplecert and that’s why you can book it according to your convenience. In order to sit for this exam online, you should have a webcam and be ready to follow the strict guidelines that are set by the examination authority. If you are presently a PMP credential holder and want to claim PDUs, then signing up for this course will allow you to get 45 PDUs.
Please note: The cost for the certification exam, mock tests, and PDU certificate are excluded in the price of this wonderful PRINCE2 Practitioner Training course.
Who is the target audience?
- All the professionals who have a deep desire in their heart to be a certified holder of PRINCE2 Practitioner.
PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam
The purpose of the practitioner level is to confirm you have achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2 in scenario situations. The candidate must have passed the PRINCE2 Foundation exam prior to taking the Practitioner examination.
- Produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes and worked examples of all PRINCE2 products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario.
- Show they understand the relationships between principles, themes and processes and PRINCE2 products and can apply this understanding.
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the principles, themes and processes of PRINCE2, and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements.
- Demonstrate their ability to tune PRINCE2 to different project circumstances.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner exam is in the “Objective Testing” format, a style of complex multiple-choice examination.
PRINCE2 Practitioner Examination Format
- 8 questions – 10 question items per question, each worth one mark
- 44 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) – 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only)
To know more about our Live Virtual Training on Project Management Training: Click here
Share this PRINCE2 Practitioner Training course in your Social Media Network:
- Lectures 77
- Quizzes 64
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Introduction to Prince2 Themes
Introduction to Processes
Starting up a Project
Directing a Project
Initiating a Project
Controlling a Stage
Managing Product Delivery
Managing a Stage Boundary
Closing a Project
Tailoring PRINCE2 to the Project Environment
Case Study 1
Case Study 2
Downlodable Offline Course Material