For Startups & Small Businesses – Financial Modeling Course
What can you gain from this Financial Modeling for Startups & Small Businesses course?
- Creating financial models for making a startup business successful.
- Studying a range of business models that range from Brick & Mortar to Tech and Orchestrate.
- Planning user growth
- Planning revenue and expenses
- Study out attrition
- Utilize the most suitable practices for financial modeling
- Should be able to use Microsoft Excel 2011 or higher version.
Complete Details of Financial Modeling for Startups & Small Businesses:
There is a range of reasons for developing a suitable financial model for your startup or business as it can help you in following manners:
- Check your assumptions and figure out the main components of your business.
- Analyze and contrast several business choices, such as pricing models.
- Determine the exact amount of capital required for the startup.
- Determination of your company’s burn rate.
- Planning out your user growth and
- Preparation for talking effectively with the possible investors
It is just a glimpse because this course has lots more to offer you.
Developing a successful financial model is much more than a vanity exercise as it can help you understand your business in a better way if done in a right manner. No matter, you are doing business for a long time or just looking to start a company, you can grow by understanding our financial modeling course.
However, it is a difficult one and there is both a right as well as a wrong way to go for.
It is an effective skill that you must have, even if you have no financial background. Everyone ranging from a start-up and established business should explore this art.
But, the accurate financial modeling demands the right tools and appropriate approach. In this course, we will train you how to do it with a great range of examples and explanations.
You will be able to know about the best teaching practices that can assist you in developing your financial models in the upcoming future.
Why should you choose us?
If you choose to sign up with us, you will get a chance to learn the skills of financial modeling from two experienced and professional writers who have taught more than 100,000 students and reviewed by 10,000 people.
You just figure out our profiles and check how we treat our students and offer them skilled classes.
The first tutor has professional startup knowledge and experience. Also, he has worked as a venture capitalist where his main job was to evaluate the profiles of the start-up who tries to convince him for investing in their company.
On the other hand, our second tutor has the complete experience about dealing with tech as well as the brick & mortar businesses. He has created many models while working in private equity as well as mergers and acquisitions in the past. Also, the tutor has assisted a range of startups in creating financial models across several business models and industries.
What is the difference between First Tutor’s Intro and other the Financial Modeling Course?
The introduction included in this course taught by the first tutor and second tutor is an introductory section where all the general topics have been covered about the financial modeling and it is perfect for the individuals who are looking to choose finance as their career or the ones who want to know about the financial modeling in a corporate manner.
It is a professional course that covers all the aspects of financial modeling for startup businesses, which means that it is made for the entrepreneurs or small businesses who are seeking to understand the main components of a start-up or growing business.
You will find no overlap throughout the course. Moreover, a lemonade stand is introduced by both the courses as an example, which is very different due to the fact that both serve different purposes.
What if I have zero knowledge about the finance and excel background?
There is no need to worry if you don’t have any finance and excel background because this Financial Modeling for Startups & Small Businesses course doesn’t focus on them. However, there is a chance that you may learn a bit about both. Our course has targeted the rationale and logic of modeling, particularly for growing businesses or start-ups. By this, we mean to say that you will learn about modeling without any need to have previous knowledge about finance.
However, you need to have one thing in mind that you will not get better only by watching our videos. You also have to practice and put your dedication to fully understand this course. In order to do so, we have included a range of sample models and practice exercises for you.
Things that you can do after completing this Financial Modeling for Startups & Small Businesses course?
You will be able to do the following things after taking our financial modeling course:
- Create financial models for your small business or startup from the bottom.
- Capable of implementing the perfect financial modeling practices and methods.
- Will be able to understand the other financial models by checking out at many practice models and case studies.
- Utilize the financial models for helping yourselves to make better choices regarding your startup or business.
- Build up new skills that you can implement in your business ventures in the future.
How lemonade set an example?
There is no doubt that learning how to models on your own is a pretty tough job, but exploring it while setting up a new business model makes this job even tougher.
However, you will be astonished to know how complex and sophisticated the analysis can be even with the simpler and easier business model, like a lemonade stand.
This course is all about the financial modeling related to new businesses and startups and that’s why it is different from the ones that feature in the intro to the Financial Modeling Course.
Who is suitable for this Financial Modeling for Startups & Small Businesses course?
- Individuals looking to start a new business.
- Individuals who want to enhance their knowledge on how to develop a financial model for a new business,
- Individuals focusing on creating financial modeling that allows making superior business decisions.
- Individuals looking to improve their chances of business analyzing.
- Individuals wanting to begin a brick & mortar organization.
- Individuals planning on raising the VC funds.
To know more about our Live Virtual Training on Finance domain Related Training: Click here
Share this course in your Social Media Network:
- Lectures 79
- Quizzes 3
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Before you build your model
Modeling best practices
Case study: YouWorks Co-Working Space (part 1)
Modeling startup costs & expenses
Case study #1: Standard Assembly programming bootcamp
Case Study #2: YouWorks Co-Working Space (part 2)
Case Study #3: Fancy Bread, mobile app for renting offices
Case Study #4: ScholarPRO & its inevitable doom
Case study #5: Tee Lounge, a brick and mortar business
Case Study #6: SaaSForce SaaS Startup
Case Study #7: "Smoked Chili" Fast Casual Mexican Restaurant